14. juni 2023Søk her
Aker BP’s vision is to become the exploration & production company of the future. We plan to achieve that by producing natural resources with low emissions and costs, while at the same time creating jobs, along with values for our owners and the broader society. Measured in production, we are one of the largest independent publicly listed oil companies in Europe. We have big plans for the future, which include further growth and a desire to improve the industry.
Join us as a Software Engineer, and become a vital member of the Data Platform team, part of AkerBP DataOps. DataOps enables Aker BP to become a data-driven company by providing industry-leading data capabilities across the entire value chain.
In the role you will:
- Get a good understanding of what data-driven means to AkerBP and play a key part in Aker BP’s journey to become a data-driven company
- Be responsible for identifying and evolving platform capabilities to support pipelines, data products and other solutions as part of the SDLC and according to DevOps principles, primarily on Azure
Typical tasks will include:
- Work closely with other teams within DataOps to understand, advise and develop/maintain platform capabilities, used across AkerBP
- Be a point of contact and collaborate closely with other teams to provide necessary support and technical guidance
- Analyze and establish new capabilities identified in close collaboration with relevant teams and stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and policies, industry and company specifications and collaborate with relevant internal functions such as Enterprise Architecture, IT/OT security, IT operations and Data Ops.
- Drive adoption of DevOps, specifications, processes, and ways of working in all initiatives and interactions
- University/college, Master/ Civ.Eng in a relevant field
- Minimum 5-year experience within software engineering or data engineering
- Good abilities in English, both verbal and written. Preferably fluent in Norwegian, written and spoken.
- Good understanding of SDLC and its importance
- DevOps Engineer – experience with DevOps in general and Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines, Azure Repository specifically (e.g., MS AZ-400 certified), alternatively similar on GitHub Enterprise
- Experience in some or more of the following areas (e.g., MS AZ-204 certified)
- General .NET development, including REST APIs, C# and/or Python
- Azure PaaS (e.g. App Service, Function App, MS SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Monitor)
- Azure Infrastructure and the usage of IaC (Bicep/ARM)
- Azure IAM and AD
- Experience with Agile ways of working, e.g. Scrum and Kanban
We think you will thrive in Aker BP if this resonates with you:
- The SAFER values are the foundation for everything we do. If you want to work with us, you must identify with the values of being enquiring, responsible, predictable, committed and respectful.
- Cooperation is the very core of Aker BP, and we are looking for people who want to be part of our ONETEAM-culture.
- We constantly strive to help each other improve. If you are a good communicator, we will work well together.
- We are optimists when it comes to the future, even though we don’t know what the future will bring. If you’re an optimist too, you will fit right in.
- Together with the other Aker companies, we play an important role in the energy transition. If you believe that we can achieve this, we want to have you on our team.
What we can offer you:
- We want you to develop. That’s why we are committed to providing you with varied experience and enhancing your expertise so you can build a CV for the future!
- We want the brightest minds, and the ones that believe in the objectives we are working towards. If you are one of them, we will offer you a competitive salary, an opportunity to earn bonuses, a share savings programme and a good pension scheme.
- We know that good health and a good work-life balance are key factors for job satisfaction. That’s why we have good cafeterias, work-out facilities and flexibility – in both working hours and work location.
- We look after each other here. If something should happen to you, we will make sure you get help from the company health service and our insurance programmes.
At Aker BP, we are convinced that diversity is an important element for success, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Locations: Oslo (Bærum) or Stavanger. Please specify your preferred location in your application.
Application deadline: 14.06.2023.
Background checks will be performed, following consent from relevant candidates. We ask that you enclose your diploma/grade transcript with your application.
Contact information: Neville Barker
We work every day at Aker BP to achieve safe, reliable and cost-efficient production of oil and gas, which is used for energy and the products we need.
We are willing to change, and we want to become leaders in performing even better tomorrow than we did today. While we continue to grow, we must produce with the least possible emissions and the lowest possible costs.
Cooperation between suppliers, alliances, onshore and offshore are the very heart of Aker BP. Together with the Aker companies and our partners, we solve broader challenges by combining the willingness to invest, digitalisation and new technology with the expertise of creative problem-solvers.
We achieve good results by utilising our strong sides, while at the same time taking care of each other in a safe, secure and inclusive working environment.
We call it ONETEAM – it’s not them or us – it’s we.