Senior Financial Analyst – Corporate Controlling & Performance
1. mars 2024Søk her
Aker BP aims to be the exploration and production company of the future by transforming the way we work and operate. We are setting new standards by focusing on safe production and low emissions in the oil and gas industry.
We have big plans- do you want to join us?
The corporate controlling and performance team is looking for a driven and analytical individual with a passion for financial planning and analysis, a desire to always strive for improved performance.The role offers a unique opportunity to get an overview of the Aker BP portfolio, plans and performance with a steep learning curve, high pace and visibility at the executive level of the company.
The corporate controlling and performance team is responsible for developing the quarterly portfolio outlook and budgets, facilitating and driving the corporate performance agenda as well as functional improvement across the finance organisation. The team works at the interface between corporate management and finance with a close link to the CFO.
The role involves owning and driving the company performance agenda on behalf of the CFO and executive management team. This includes follow up of performance and key value drivers, share insights with the executive management and ensure the right actions and processes are in place to drive improved performance. Within the role mandate there is also an expectation to identify, scope up, and run performance improvement projects based on insights from performance follow up, benchmarking insights and quarterly plans.
The role will also be a champion of the finance digitalization and improvement agenda.
Typical work tasks can be:
- Manage the company performance framework, processes and tools on behalf of the CFO
- Own and further develop the company performance benchmarking framework including benchmarking key performance metrics across the value chain vs peers
- Identify & prepare insights to the executive management as well as performance reporting to the board of directors
- Continuously spearhead and participate in key strategic projects related to corporate strategy, organization design & realignment, financial systems design and process improvement to name a few
- Support the facilitation of the quarterly business planning process from cost controller input to presentation for the executive management team
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience from a similar role, management consulting, investment banking
- Masters degree within finance or engineering
- Proficient in Excel & Powerpoint
- Some knowledge of Business Intelligence software i.e. Power BI will be a benefit
- Strong analytical capabilities
We think you will thrive in Aker BP if this resonates with you:
- Our SAFER values are the foundation for everything we do. Working with us means identifying with being Seekers, Accountable, Foreseeable, Engaged and Respectful.
- Cooperation is the very core of Aker BP. Working with us means wanting to be part of our ONETEAM-culture.
- At Aker BP, we put safety first. When working with us, we expect you to do the same.
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently.
- You seek new perspectives, see new angels and possibilities for improvement.
- You like to work in teams, and you are a good and effective communicator.
Our commitment to you:
- We are convinced diversity is an important element for success, and everyone in Aker BP should feel involved, included, and respected.
- We want you to develop. That’s why we are committed to providing you with varied experience and enhancing your expertise so you can build a CV for the future!
- We will offer you a competitive compensation package including a share savings program, and a solid pension scheme.
- We know that your health and a work-life balance are key factors for job satisfaction. That’s why we have good cafeterias, work-out facilities, and flexibility – in working hours.
- If something should happen to you, we will make sure you get help from the company health service and our insurance programs.
- Our offices have a universal design – accessible for all.
Locations: Oslo and Stavanger. Please specify your preferred location in your application.
Application deadline: 01.03.24
Background checks will be performed, following consent from relevant candidates. We ask that you enclose your diploma/grade transcript with your application.
Contact information: Resha Aroos – firstname.lastname@example.org