Cyber Security Analyst
2. oktober 2022Søk her
Aker BP’s vision is to become the leading exploration and production company within oil and gas. We plan to achieve that by producing natural resources with low emissions and costs, while at the same time creating jobs, along with values for our owners and the broader society. Measured in production, we are one of the largest independent publicly listed oil companies in Europe. We have big plans for the future, which include further growth and a desire to improve the industry.
Aker BP’s Cyber security Analysts helps design, develop, govern and manage activities to protect Aker BP’s assets from cyber-criminals. They are responsible for identifying, analysing and influencing cyber risk management across Aker BP.
At Aker BP we take pride in being different and welcome different views, mindsets, and competencies. We solve substantial challenges by working as OneTeam with our suppliers, alliances, land and sea. Cooperation is at the very core of what makes us successful, and we create good result using our strengths, while taking care of each other in a safe, secure and inclusive work environment.
We want to challenge standard practices in the oil and gas industry and believe our people are the key to being successful. As a Cyber security Analyst, you are a key enabler of this ambition, analyzing risk and cyber security threats to protect our organization. You would be part of the Cyber Security Operations team. Our mission is to offer an infrastructure that embeds world-class cyber security for operation of digitalized offshore assets. Our team is skilled and professional, but also fun and most likely the best colleagues you can get!
Typical tasks will include:
- Discovering and translating business needs and goals into cyber security requirements, working with partners to design good solutions
- Lead gathering data/information and investigate issues, uncover root causes and answer questions by investigating security events and alerts
- Ensure the quality of the analysis, and that it is based on the correct data/information through continuous identification of risks and threats
- Breaking down complex issues and can use storytelling as a presentation technique to guide decision making and minimising the impact of incidents and events
- Conduct risk assessments, analyse information, develop insights and package findings for management reporting
- Managing the design, planning and implementation of solutions and will coordinate with stakeholders to develop standards and processes uncovering and recovering from security incidents
- Ensure interoperability and improvement by managing stakeholder expectations and information security posture
- Fostering a security-driven culture by coaching and training others and contributing to cyber security awareness efforts
- Identify opportunities to standardise and improve processes for better performance by researching emerging threats and vulnerabilities to aid the identification of incidents.
- You can create robust analysis that are sustainable, scalable and reusable.
- You can understand and visualise concepts that are not yet concrete, and use appropriate models, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, strong analytic ability and an understanding of the business to find a solution.
- You are open to change and can see opportunities and understand their implications.
- You are motivated and enjoy learning new things. You are not afraid to take a test and learn approach.
- You can adapt the communication to the audience and you are honest about limitations in the models and data.
- You ask problem-solving questions, adapt to feedback and are responsive to needs.
- You are well structured, detail-oriented and ensure that analysis is reliable.
We think you will thrive in Aker BP if this resonates with you:
- The SAFER values are the foundation for everything we do. If you want to work with us, you must identify with the values of being enquiring, responsible, predictable, committed and respectful.
- Cooperation is the very core of Aker BP, and we are looking for people who want to be part of our ONETEAM-culture.
- The future of our industry will be characterised by major changes, you should therefore be open to change.
- We are a sector in the midst of evolution, so it is important that you see opportunities rather than threats.
- We make our decisions based on data, which is why you must be analytical and see the bigger picture.
What we can offer you:
- We want you to develop. That’s why we are committed to providing you with varied experience and enhancing your expertise so you can build a CV for the future!
- We want the brightest minds, and the ones that believe in the objectives we are working towards. If you are one of them, we will offer you a competitive salary, an opportunity to earn bonuses, a share savings programme and a good pension scheme.
- We know that good health and a good work-life balance are key factors for job satisfaction. That’s why we have good cafeterias, work-out facilities and flexibility – in both working hours and work location.
- We look after each other here. If something should happen to you, we will make sure you get help from the company health service and our insurance programmes.
At Aker BP, we are convinced that diversity is an important element for success, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Application deadline: 02.10.2022
Background checks will be performed, following consent from relevant candidates. We ask that you enclose your diploma/grade transcript with your application.
Contact information: Sigmund Kristiansen – firstname.lastname@example.org
We work every day at Aker BP to achieve safe, reliable and cost-efficient production of oil and gas, which is used for energy and the products we need.
We are willing to change, and we want to become leaders in performing even better tomorrow than we did today. While we continue to grow, we must produce with the least possible emissions and the lowest possible costs.
Cooperation between suppliers, alliances, onshore and offshore are the very heart of Aker BP. Together with the Aker companies and our partners, we solve broader challenges by combining the willingness to invest, digitalisation and new technology with the expertise of creative problem-solvers.
We achieve good results by utilising our strong sides, while at the same time taking care of each other in a safe, secure and inclusive working environment.
We call it ONETEAM – it’s not them or us – it’s we.
Om Aker BP
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.