Aker BP Graduate 2024 – Supply Chain & Logistics
3. oktober 2023Søk her
Aker BP aim to become the leading oil and gas company by exploring and producing natural resources with low emissions and costs. Together with other Aker companies, we play and important role in the energy transition. Our future includes further growth and a desire to improve the industry.
We value diversity and everyone who works in Aker BP shall feel involved, included, and respected. We want everyone to thrive at work and develop in their roles, and are looking for you, who want to be part of our ONETEAM-culture.
We have big plans – do you want to be part of them?
As Supply Chain Management & Logistics graduate you will be part of an inclusive and enthusiastic team that is responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of our supply chain management & logistics activity.
Supply Chain Management shall secure successful commercial relationships with our partners & suppliers to increase value creation, resilience, and sustainability. Through demand management, ensure right buyer behaviours from our Assets and functions to achieve economies of scale and triple bottom line across our portfolio. Logistics refers to the process of planning, coordinating, and managing the flow of goods, services, and personnel from one point to another. It involves the integration of transportation, aviation, marine, supply base operation, warehousing, and information technology to ensure that products are delivered to the right place, at the right time, and in the right condition.
Typical work tasks can be:
- Participate in the end-to-end contract lifecycle, including contract drafting, negotiation, execution, and ongoing contract administration. Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and mitigating contractual risks.
- Participate in planning, procuring, expediting, and controlling the flow of goods, information, and services
- Utilize data analytics tools and systems to generate reports, analyse procurement and inventory data, and identify trends or areas for improvement.
- Participate in logistics management activities within the context of supply base & warehouse operations, aviation operations, and offshore supply vessel operations.
- Identify areas for improvement within the SCM & LOG during the first 3 rotation assignment, then develop and implement an improvement project to streamline operations and increase quality, during the last rotation assignment.
- You have recently graduated or will graduate in 2024 with an MSc in Industrial Economy, Law, Supply Chain Management, Business and Financial Management, or engineering.
- You have maximum two years of relevant professional experience.
- Personal strong interest in the Supply Chain Management & Logistics domain and ambition in transforming the way we work.
- English and/or Norwegian language working proficiency.
We think you will thrive in Aker BP if this resonates with you:
- You identify with our SAFER- values; we are Seekers, Accountable, Foreseeable, Enthusiastic and Respectful.
- You want to be part of our ONETEAM-culture – collaboration is core in Aker BP.
- You like to work in teams and are a good communicator.
- You seek new perspectives, see new angels and possibilities for improvement.
- You like to see the bigger picture and how things are connected.
What we can offer you:
- We want you to develop. We provide you a permanent position with varied experiences and will help broadening your competence – so you can build a CV for the future.
- We offer competitive salary, bonus based on company results, a share savings programme, and a good pension scheme.
- Work-life balance and health are key factors for job satisfaction. We have flexibility in working hours and work location, work-out facilities, available personal health care, different clubs for social and sport, and healthy varied lunch and snacks.
- We look after each other. If something should happen to you, we will make sure you get help from the company health service and our insurance programmes.
- Our offices have focus on universal design – available for all.
At Aker BP, we are convinced that diversity is an important element for success, and hope that you will apply!
What does it mean to be a graduate in Aker BP:
- You will work closely with experienced professionals and gain experience and skills.
- You will develop through on-the-job training, seminars and graduate gatherings, courses, e-learning, and individual follow-up.
- You will learn about the industry and how we work in Aker BP.
- You will get a unique opportunity to build your network with current and recent graduates, our Young Professionals network, mentors and leaders across departments and disciplines.
Locations: Stavanger, Trondheim or Bærum. Please specify your preferred location in your application. Secondments during the graduate program may require periods of extensive traveling -and / or commuting.
Please send us a little bit about yourself, your CV and your transcript by 03.10.2023
If you are currently enrolled in a master’s program, you can send a preliminary grade transcript.
Please note that applications without a diploma/transcript will not be evaluated.
Background checks will be performed, following consent from relevant candidates.
Contact information: Camilla Kruse – email@example.com
We work every day at Aker BP to achieve safe, reliable and cost-efficient production of oil and gas, which is used for energy and the products we need.
We are willing to change, and we want to become leaders in performing even better tomorrow than we did today. While we continue to grow, we must produce with the least possible emissions and the lowest possible costs.
Collaboration between suppliers, alliances, onshore and offshore are the very heart of Aker BP. Together with the Aker companies and our partners, we solve broader challenges by combining the willingness to invest, digitalisation and new technology with the expertise of creative problem-solvers.
We achieve good results by utilising our strong sides, while at the same time taking care of each other in a safe, secure, and inclusive working environment.
We call it ONETEAM – it’s not them or us – it’s we.