Aker BP Graduate 2024 – Projects Performance & Improvement
3. oktober 2023Søk her
Aker BP aim to become the leading oil and gas company by exploring and producing natural resources with low emissions and costs. Together with other Aker companies, we play an important role in the energy transition. Our future includes further growth and a desire to improve the industry.
We value diversity and everyone who works in Aker BP shall feel involved, included, and respected. We want everyone to thrive at work and develop in their roles, and are looking for you, who want to be part of our ONE TEAM- culture.
We have big plans — do you want to be part of them?
As Performance & Improvement-graduate you will be part of an inclusive and enthusiastic team at the core of Aker BP’s large portfolio of Field Development projects. You will be part of a closely knit team responsible for supporting the Projects Business Unit management in driving and optimizing how we track performance and deliver on our improvement agenda across the project portfolio. If you are a team player, curious on how all disciplines work together to create value in an oil and gas field development, and how we manage and monitor a diverse portfolio of exiting development projects, this is a perfect place to start your career. As a new graduate you will get the opportunity to work closely with projects and management teams in driving their project performance monitoring and improvement initiatives, and be exposed to a broad range of tasks – which will quickly give you a good understanding and a unique career foundation for the oil and gas industry in general and project management in particular.
Typical work tasks can be:
- Support the projects with selected prioritized improvement initiatives
- Work with the project management teams to further develop and improve performance management tools and frameworks
- Contribute to the development of Projects Business Unit strategy and improvement agenda
- Responsibility for specific tools, dashboards and KPI follow-up
- You have recently graduated or will graduate in 2024 with an MSc or similar
- Special interest in the oil and gas industry in general, and project development in particular
- English language working proficiency
- You have maximum two years of relevant professional experience
We think you will thrive in Aker BP if this resonates with you:
- You identify with our SAFER- values; we are Seekers, Accountable, Foreseeable, Enthusiastic and Respectful.
- You want to be part of our ONE TEAM -culture – collaboration is core in Aker BP
- You seek new perspectives, see new angels and possibilities for improvement
- You have an interest in how data can be made available, interpreted, visualized, and used as a basis for various recommendations and decisions
- You like to see the bigger picture and how things are connected
What we can offer you:
- We want you to develop. We provide you a permanent position with varied experiences and will help broadening your competence – so you can build a CV for the future
- We offer competitive salary, bonus based on company results, a share savings programme, and a good pension scheme.
- Work-life balance and health are key factors for job satisfaction. We have flexibility in working hours and work location, work-out facilities, available personal health care, different clubs for social and sport, and healthy varied lunch and snacks
- We look after each other. If something should happen to you, we will make sure you get help from the company health service and our insurance programmes.
- Our offices have focus on universal design – available for all
At Aker BP, we are convinced that diversity is an important element for success, and hope that you will apply!
What does it mean to be a graduate in Aker BP:
- You will work closely with experienced professionals and gain experience and skills.
- You will develop through on-the-job training, seminars and graduate gatherings, courses, e-learning, and individual follow-up.
- You will learn about the industry and how we work in Aker BP.
- You will get a unique opportunity to build your network with current and recent graduates, our Young Professionals network, mentors and leaders across departments and disciplines.
Location: Stavanger or Oslo. Please specify your preferred location in your application.
Please send us a little bit about yourself, your CV and your transcript by 03.10.2023
If you are currently enrolled in a master’s program, you can send a preliminary grade transcript.
Please note that applications without a diploma/transcript will not be evaluated.
Background checks will be performed, following consent from relevant candidates.
Contact information: Magnus Tjøstheim – firstname.lastname@example.org
We work every day at Aker BP to achieve safe, reliable and cost-efficient production of oil and gas, which is used for energy and the products we need.
We are willing to change, and we want to become leaders in performing even better tomorrow than we did today. While we continue to grow, we must produce with the least possible emissions and the lowest possible costs.
Collaboration between suppliers, alliances, onshore and offshore are the very heart of Aker BP. Together with the Aker companies and our partners, we solve broader challenges by combining the willingness to invest, digitalisation and new technology with the expertise of creative problem-solvers.
We achieve good results by utilising our strong sides, while at the same time taking care of each other in a safe, secure, and inclusive working environment.
We call it ONETEAM – it’s not them or us – it’s we.